Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty – ULTRA Anchor
ULTRA Marine West offers lifetime warranty against any material defects, bending, breaking cracking and/or rusting provided the anchor was sized appropriately for the boat, based on the official ULTRA Anchor sizing chart (as published by the manufacturer and up-to-date at the time of selection) and the anchor is used as per ULTRA Anchor User’s Guide.
This warranty is valid for the lifetime of the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
Faults and damage caused by not using the recommended anchor size as per ULTRA Anchor sizing chart as published by the manufacturer and up-to-date at the time of selection.
Faults and damage caused by using the anchor outside of the ULTRA Anchor User’s Guide.
- This warranty is limited to claims related to the ULTRA Anchor only. Other faults, damages and causalities related to using anchor are not covered by the warranty under no circumstances.
- The purchaser will cover the transport costs for the old anchor and the replacement anchor.
Please indicate all bellow information with your warranty claim;
- Anchor serial number.
- Anchor size.
- Copy of the Invoice.
- At least one photography showing any areas of concern.
- Type of your boat, length and loaded weight.
- Detailed report explaining how the damage occurred, date and precautions to avoid damage.
- Anchoring areas and ground type.
- Weather conditions.
If the anchor is faulty (or damaged) and after receiving confirmation email from [email protected] , you can return the anchor to the seller. The reseller will replace the product if available, or if replacement is not possible, give refund of the purchase price.
All freight costs during replacement must be covered by the purchaser.
Note: This Warranty does not affect any statutory rights under any consumer guarantees at law or other legislation applicable to the place of sale which may not excluded or limited.