Decreases noise and scratches, while limiting extra anchor movements
The ULTRA Bow Rollers are designed and manufactured in Turkey to face the challenging marine environment, and perform as intended for years to come.
- Rollers are made of "delrin" and do not deform in time.
- Decrease noise, stroke and scratches.
- Limites extra anchor movements by reversed-U.
- No further need for chain canal.
- Body marerial is 316L polished stainless steel.
- High Polished 316L Satinless Steel Housing: The 316L stainless steel casing does not rotate; line rotates inside on hub and does not inferfere with nearby equipment.
- Mounting Bolts: Housing bolts are also incorporated into the mounting system for rail and deck mounted installations.
- Rope Guides: Scale indicates approximate amount of line in use. * Hole Guides: Provides guide for length of line deployed and assists that the flat rope to dry quickly.
- Mulit Functional Winch Handle: 316L multifunction handle fits a standard winch handle socket and includes three keys for opening deck fittings as well as a shcakle buster.
- Twin Rollers: Teflon rollers and stainless steel guides squeeze excess water from flat rope while leading it into the reel.
- Flat Rope: Flat ropes are UV resistant; will run through 1" sheaves and when folded can fit into the jaws of a self-tailing winch. Flat rope is easily belayed to standard deck cleat.